CNG believes in the power of community.
We also believe that our success is rooted in giving back to the communities where we operate through philanthropic initiatives across our companies and their regions.
CNG’s Community Based Charitable Giving program allows each of our divisions to funnel much-needed dollars into the programs our employees believe in most, including local food banks, schools, parks and education, medical research, animals welfare, music and the arts, literacy, protecting children and the environment and so many more.
In fact, our charitable giving is as diverse as our employee base, and is as wide-ranging as our locations. And for that reason, every gift is personal to us.
Our Publications Division helps Poets and Writers live their dream of being published. In Honolulu, Spicers Paper supports the local opera, and in Long Island, NY, Lindenmeyr Munroe advocates for the preservation of an historic harbor town and its theater.
We support a global organization that ensures children around the world have access to clean water, fund programs for active and former military and their families, give to a community-based organization that delivers daily meals to seniors and help sustain a not-for-profit group that recycles bicycles for those in need.
And each year more than 50 cyclists who work in CNG companies participate in the Pan Mass Charity bike ride through 46 towns and nearly 200 miles in Massachusetts, raising funds for cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.
CNG also believes in the power of education, and funds educational scholarships for children of eligible employees.
- A Chance in Life
- Alameda County Community Food Bank, Inc.
- Alliance for Young Artists & Writers, Inc.
- American Cancer Society
- Ann Arbor Graphics Arts Memorial Foundation, Inc.
- Ann Arundel County CASA, inc.
- Art with Heart
- Battery Conservancy, Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Services, inc.
- Blythdale Children’s Hospital
- Bridge of Faith
- Carbon Caring for Kids
- Chesapeake Conservancy
- Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
- Doctors Without Borders USA, Inc.
- Focus for a Future
- Folds of Honor Michigan, Inc.
- Forest Legacy Foundation
- Global Orphan Relief
- Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
- Inner City Arts
- InternationalRescue Committee, inc.
- Jack Pribaz Foundation
- Lifewater, Inc.
- Meals on Wheels America
- Rainforest Alliance, inc.
- Ugandan Orphanage Relief Fund