CNG believes in the power of community.
We also believe that our success is rooted in giving back to the communities where we operate through philanthropic initiatives across our companies and their regions.
CNG’s Community Based Charitable Giving program allows each of our divisions to funnel much-needed dollars into the programs our employees believe in most, including local food banks, schools, parks and education, medical research, animal welfare, music and the arts, literacy, protecting children and the environment and so many more.
Our charitable giving is as diverse as our employee base, and is as wide-ranging as our locations. And for that reason, every gift is personal to us.
We support the Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to the future of the graphics communications field; in Canada, our Spicers Canada division supports the Forest Legacy Foundation and Habitat for Humanity; and our Publications Division gives to the Alliance for Young Artists & Writers, helping to sustain arts education for the next generation.
We support a global organization that ensures children around the world have access to clean water, fund programs for active and former military and their families, give to a community-based organization that delivers daily meals to seniors and help sustain a not-for-profit group that recycles bicycles for those in need.
And each year dozens of cyclists who work in CNG companies participate in the Pan Mass Charity bike ride through 46 towns and nearly 200 miles in Massachusetts, raising funds for cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.
CNG also believes in the power of education, and funds educational scholarships for children of eligible employees.
- Allied Printing Services Charitable Foundation
- Anne Arundel County CASA
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Bridges Of Hope
- Central CA Food Bank
- Community Action Partnership of Orange County
- Curious Theatre Company
- Diaper Bank of North Carolina
- Forest Legacy Foundation
- GiGi’s Playhouse Down Syndrome Achievements Center
- Hawaii Public Radio
- Institute for Quality Education
- Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
- Loaves & Fishes Family Kitchen
- National Book Foundation
- Opportunity Village
- Opportunity Village
- Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation
- Sacramento Asian Sports Foundation
- Soldier’s Wish
- Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation
- University of Main Pulp & Paper Foundation
- Without Borders International
- Zack Heger Foundation Inc.